AP Art 2D Design

Ideas 








Concentration
People sometimes hide themselves from reality and fact. They develop masks by themselves and put those masks on their face when they communicate with people (like "fake" personality). Some people benefit from having masks put on, sometimes are not. However, people are not able to determine whether of "acting" different role in real life is good or bad.





Breath


Cardboard










Breath
(name eye pressure)

(name: Migraine)


(sketch of next concentration)

hidden masks
(working)
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1p1HJUAZcu6ZBpVfqntFFO3DSJyRymXzR1UdRkR9XKFo/edit
I will also edit my doc 
Statement
People always hide their feelings in front of people. They even develop different personality to fit into the society. I will use “masks” to represent those personalities, and create artworks to show and discuss the consequence of this fact.

Comments

  1. I'm loving the two images on top. When did you do those? The second image in particular is fascinating. Let me know what you plan on doing with the ID card as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did the two image over the summer. However, both of these are unfinished. Maybe I will give up the ID cards, since I have not came up a better idea yet.

      Delete
  2. Have you posted your concentration ideas?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Concentration idea(s) need to be posted please - I'll put a grade in once you have that (those) on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mrs. Kuntz, I uploaded my cardboard project. Do you think this photo is ok to use as a breath piece?

      Delete
  4. Lynn, can we talk about the pieces you have posted? I love the last one - the figure with all the "masks"...are you done with it? I'd also like to have you talk to me about the two "universe/planet images. Yes, you can use the corrugated cardboard as a breadth... Let's talk tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the new sketch idea. Let's talk in class today. Have you photographed the pieces for Scholastic?

    ReplyDelete
  6. :Lynn, when was your last post? I see work but am looking for the progress since our last critique.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lynn, I see you've added another piece but can't see that your document has been edited at all. The images you have sketched and that we discussed are still the same. Have you done more to complete/finish those? Please let me know by either emailing me or posting your thinking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mrs. Kuntz, I am finishing the last piece, which is the person who standing and holding masks. I am using watercolor. Moreover, I am working one more digital piece, which is the idea of people coming out of mask.

      Delete

Post a Comment